Thank you for visiting my web site
My name is Fern Masters. As a professional full time realtor one of my greatest joys is to find the right home for my buyers and to guide my sellers through the selling process with ease and satisfaction.
I HAVE SOLD REAL ESTATE THROUGH THREE RECESSIONS AND SEVERAL BOOM PERIODS. I UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEMS WE NOW FACE.
For many people, short sales and foreclosures are the new way to buy and sell real estate. Knowing how to guide SELLERS through the complexities of short sales as well as help BUYERS pursue short sale and foreclosure opportunities are necessary skills to have in today’s market. And while short sales and foreclosures are not for the faint of heart, using agents with the proper tools and training in these special areas is critical. I have been awarded the Short Sale Resource and Foreclosure Certification by the National Association of Realtors.
I have 26 years of real estate brokerage experience that you can benefit from. Call or e-mail me and put that experience to work for you.
So, you have decided to sell your house. I think the hardest thing to remember is that your home has now become a commodity with features and assets which need to be marketed in the most advantageous way for you.
Things you should expect from a listing agent
1) You should expect to receive from a listing agent an accurate market evaluation based on the actual selling prices of comparable homes in your area.
2) Your agent should make suggestions on how to help make your property more attractive to buyers.
3) You should expect your listing agent to be affiliated with an established real estate office opened 7 days a week and staffed with full-time support staff.
4) You should expect regular progress follow-up reports including new information about market and financing changes that may affect the sale of your property.
Real Estate is my profession and my only business interest. When you employ me to sell your property, I will be on the job every day. I have 26 years of experience in every aspect of real estate and I am the very best to negotiate a successful transaction on your behalf.
Please call me at (386) 503-6520 to chat or e-mail me to see how I can help you.
Thank you for visiting my website. Please spend some time using it to search the multiple listing service for homes for sale. You can also retrieve information about Palm Coast, its schools, government and amenities. There is a section that will tell you about the history, development and what it is like to live in Palm Coast, Flagler Beach and the Hammock.
If you send me your “wish list”, I can sign you up for an e-mail notification program that will automatically forward to you properties which most closely match your preferences.
I can show you homes in gated communities, luxury developments or family neighborhoods. I can help you with primary home, second home or retirement home.
I have the experience in Real Estate plus the resources and tools you need for a successful purchase.
If you are considering relocating to this area please call me at
(386) 503-6520 to talk or email me to find out how I can help you.